It's not too late to register to attend the DDCA conference in Melbourne on 22 September. Join colleagues, friends and catch up with many of our NiTRO contributors at our annual conference at the Grant Street Theatre, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne..
This year we look Beyond Research to discuss creative arts in its broader engagement and impact role.
Key speakers include:
- Professor Paul Gough, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Vice President, RMIT College of Design & Social Context
- Professor Joanne Tompkins, Executive Director for Humanities and Creative Arts, Australian Research Council
- Dr Tim Cahill, Associate Director, KPMG
- Professor Clive Barstow, Executive Dean, Humanities and Creative Arts, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Cat Hope, Head of School, Sir Zelman Cowan School of Music, Monash University
- Professor Su Baker, DDCA President
Unfortunately due to family commitments, Professor Henk Borgdorff, President of the Society for Artistic Research will be unable to join us for this event but he looks forward to being able to do so at a future event.
We welcome attendance by academic staff and postgraduate students involved in tertiary creative arts from any creative arts discipline, academic level or institution.