Beyond Research: Creative arts in the impact, engagement and innovation agenda conference
Australian Council of Deans and Directors of Creative Arts presents:
Beyond Research: Creative arts in the impact, engagement and innovation agenda
Friday 22nd of September, 10am - 4pm
The Clemenger Auditorium, National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Mr Martin Bean, Vice Chancellor RMIT University
- Professor Henk Borgdorff, President of the Society for Artistic Research
- Professor Joanne Tompkins, Executive Director for Humanities and Creative Arts, Australian Research Council
- Dr Tim Cahill, Chief Data Scientist, The Conversation Media Group
- Professor Clive Barstow, Executive Dean, Humanities and Creative Arts, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Su Baker, DDCA President
The conference will feature presentations and Q & A panel discussions with experts who each bring their own perspective to the question of how tertiary creative arts can showcase their contribution to the research, engagement and innovation agenda beyond the research definitions and metrics that have been much of the focus of tertiary artists to date.
We welcome attendance by academic staff and postgraduate students involved in tertiary creative arts from any creative arts discipline, academic level or institution. Attendance is free but registration is essential for catering purposes.